8.04.2007

Dumbledores Army

*NOT A SPOILER*

I have just lost some friends. It's very sad. I have finished the last Harry Potter book and now i know i will never hear from my friends again. I have been on some amazing, intense adventures with these folks and it's all over.
No mas.
Fini.
Done.
I think i will eventually get over the loss, but i can't even keep up with their lives on Myspace. Well, i probably can, I'm sure they've all got pages but it's not quite the same. Life will go on. I suppose. Maybe not as richly. Maybe not as brightly. But on it shall go on.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I've decided that when I have time to read non-academic (crap) books I really should read these novels, since everyone I know has been so captivated by them. I do love the movies though. (I know, I know... the books are better.)

Looking forward.

Grahama said...

Can you remember reading for fun? I can kinda remember reading for academic reasons. Can't say i miss it. I truly respect those of my faithful readers who have a passion for academia, but y'all are nuts.